Specifications are not linking to case types
SummaryWhen a specification template is downloaded as an Excel file and uploaded back to the Application Profile Specifications area, specifications appear in the overview screen but are not visible when attempting to filter specifications by case type.
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Download the specification template from Pega.
- Fill the template with necessary specification details.
- Upload the filled in template to Pega.
- Attempt to filter by one of the uploaded case types by using Case or Supporting Type filter option.
Root CauseAn issue in the custom application code or rules. When one has a framework case which does not exist in the implementation layer as a case but just as a class, the class pyLabel will be used in filtering which may not align to the underlying case type name in terms of case and spacing.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change steps:
- At the implementation layer add an entry to the Cases & Data on the application rule.
- Define the "Name" field in the same manner as is specified for the framework layer.
- Define the class as the implementation version of the class.
Published September 23, 2016 - Updated October 14, 2016