Spell check is not working as expected in Rich Text Editor
Spell check is not working as expected in Rich Text Editor. Few words like "cuased,classifcation" are not getting identified as incorrect words in Rich Text Editor.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create one section with dynamic layout and add Rich Text Editor control.
- Try to add text like " cuased,classifcation " in Rich Text Editor then click on spell check. It is not identifying these words as wrong words.
For achieving the quality of search, Pega passes the parameter to the API which is finally used for searching the words in the dictionary.
Need to change the configuration for the quality of word search.
Perform the following local-change steps:
- Go to Records (vertical tab) > SysAdmin > SpellChecker Properties > click on en_US (or to the Locale defined under operator tab then select that record).
- Open second tab (named as "Properties").
- Set the level of Quality to 40.
- Check "Give split word Suggestions".
Following is the Screenshot for better understanding: