Spell check is not working in Firefox 38.0.2
Spell check for text area is not working in Firefox 38.0.2.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Configure new portal Portal and harness in PRPC 6.2 SP2.
2) In harness, create a new Section.
3) Add a text area control and a button with Spell check in the section.
4) Run the portal and add wrong input in text area.
5)Click on the button for spell check.
6) Spell check pop up loads and no suggestion is displayed.
Spellchecker action uses a deprecated Internet Explorer specific API for Text Areas which makes it non-functional in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
This is expected.
Perform the following local-change:
Use browser's inbuilt spell-checking functionality to correct wrong text inputs entered in Text Area control.