On SSO timeout the screen is not displaying properly
When SSO timeout occurs the SSO login screen does not show properly as two text fields appear for username or password anywhere on the screen.
It should actually show the login screen of Access Manager for SSO authentication.
No error messages, but the SSO login screen is not showing.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Use Reverse proxy and SSO login (Access Manager).
2. Open something or work object.
3. Keep the page idle for sometime until the SSO timed out
4. Now click on the home tab or search
5. Observe that the two text appearing without proper sso login screen.
A software use or operation error, user didn't have the proper configuration in their custom authentication service to handle challenge stream.
One can use 'param.pyChallenge' parameter in authencationtimeout activity with value as @java("PRAuthentication.DEFAULT_REDIRECT_URL") to route the user to the URL specified on 'custom' tab of authentication service rule.
Also one can use 'param.pyRedirectTo' with the value @java("PRAuthentication.GENERATED_REDIRECT_URL")