Step page incorrect for focused table row using custom section
In the custom row section, the Step page is incorrect for a focused table row when using a table whose source is another report.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a custom section to display the row details in a report definition.
- In the section, add a dynamic table layout with another report as the source.
- Add a link as the table column.
- Configure an onClick to open a report definition to pass the required parameter value.
- Click the link. The grid's last row record is retrieved always instead of the current row index value.
This is a classical use case of a grid within a repeating structure. When a grid is sourced with a report definition, a unique Results page is created based on the section name (for example: SubSectionInnerSec). In this case, pgRepPgSubSectionInnerSecBB is the Results page. This grid is invoked in each row of the report definition. Hence, the last row data is populated in pgRepPgSubSectionInnerSecBB. Since the actions are triggered on this page, the last row data displays always because the ID is the last row ID.
An enhancement request, FDBK-63020, is created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
As a local-change, configure a 'Custom Results page' in the dynamic grid.
Published January 17, 2020 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.