Styles made in correspondence body do not reflect
Styles made in correspondence body do not reflect on the received email.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the Customer Service application
- Launch the Interaction portal
- Select View Queue for as Inbound Email Work Queue on the dashboard under the MyWorkBaskets tab
- Search for an Interaction Id
- Open the Interaction case
- Click the Replies button and select a category at the bottom right corner of the Email Messages area. A New Email Message gets composed with the selected category
- Type some random text in the email body
- Change the font size and styling
- Send the message to the recipient
A software use or operation error.
Perform the following local-change:
Enable Allow rich text (HTML) in emails.
0% found this useful