SWIFT 2015 Hotfix issues in PRPC 6.1 SP2
After installing HFix-22812 for the Smart Investigate compliance update inconsistent behaviors are identified:
- PEGACOMMBANK-SWIFT- F59DISPLAY html - When configuring F59F as a textarea within a template the value F59A is returned instead.
- SIBICCheck_ClearingCode validation does not have the code for CH (CHIPS Clearing Codes).
- SWIFT requirement implemented: Validation for the new Field 59F on MT103 shall include: If field 23E contains the code CHQB, then optional subfield 1 (Account) in field 59a Beneficiary Customer is not allowed. (Note: 59a indicates all letter options for field 59).
- Clearing code validation for the MT202 COV template do not have validation applied against sequence B fields.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a SWIFT template containing the field F59F.
- Specify the format as textarea.
- Run the template and observe the value returned is F59A instead.
- Items 2,3,4 can be observed via rule inspection.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful