Switching Selling Mode to B2B does not modify dashboard options
Switching the Selling Mode from Mixed mode (B2B & B2C) to B2B mode does not modify the dashboard options accordingly for Sales Representatives.
The options to create an Individual Lead or Quote still displays for the Sales Representative.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to Pega Sales Automation for Health Care 8.4
- Open the App Studio
- Navigate to Settings > Application Settings
- Update the Selling Mode from Mixed mode (B2B & B2C) to Business-to-business (B2B)
- Log in as a Sales Representative. The B2C options continue to display. For example, Individual continues to display on clicking Lead or Quote
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
An enhancement request, FDBK-72740, is created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
Perform the following local-change:
- Modify the SFAWebPortal_TopNavigation rule to restrict the case types available for creation
- Modify the pyUserDashboardHeader section to display only the required categories