System adds quotes to the data automatically in outbound table
System adds double quotes to the data automatically in the outbound table which is subsequently passed to the file.
Therefore, unable to parse data with quotes. This occurs only with properties that contain the comma (,) in them.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Strategy.
- Set a value of a property with a comma.
- Create an Outbound table.
- Map the data from that property.
- Update the Offer to write the results to a file.
- Execute the Campaign. Verify the results in the Outbound table or file. The Outbound table and file generated have double quotes.
For file templates, Pega uses a ',' as the default delimiter. If the property value contains a delimiter, Pega encloses the values in double quotes. The delimiter cannot be customised.