System performance degrades in server due to PEGA0101 alert
System performance degrades even when only one requestor is logged in.
Steps to Reproduce
The performance degraded due to the following:
- PEGA0101 alert was generated when a queue processor failed due to a missing or failed stream node. The stream node is unavailable in the cluster.
- The Decisioning Stream Service was required to be running for the Queue Processors. If the Stream Service was not running, the Queue Processors would not be able to Start.
- The DType argument was not set for the node.
- The pg was empty after the db.open error was present in the log.
Perform the following local-change:
- Add a new stream node to avoid PEGA0101 alerts.
- If there is only one node, set it as universal. A universal node supports both the Decision Strategy Manager (DSM) Stream Service and Queue Processor rules.
For example, use the below setting:
- pg is empty after db.open.
0% found this useful