System is showing blank screen when a new work object created
SummaryThe user developed a outlook side panel for Sales Automation Framework. Whenever user creates a work object from this Add-In, i.e calling a flow to create, the system is displaying a blank screen. This is working for Pega 7.2 and the issue is with Pega 7.2.1.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Install the outlook addin into a system .
- Restart your outlook if it is already open before installation of the addin
- In outlook menu bar open addin > pega sales automation
- Enter the login details shared above .
- A side panel launches for the sales automation application
- Click on create contact or any other work object and click on save .
- After save system is showing blank harness .
Root CauseA software use or operation error that, in the confirm harness, closeresponse js has been added. And there were few changes found in the configuration of submit button ,when compared to 7.2
ResolutionOn removing the auto close function from close response.js along with the design changes(for submitting the form ) resolves the issue.
Published October 20, 2016 - Updated October 26, 2016