Tab is not getting closed after persisting a temp WO
SummaryA tab does not close because of a persistant, temporary work object.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new case type from Case explorer in the application.
- In the pyStartCase flow of the case check “temporary object” checkbox.
- Have a Stage configured in Case designer along with a flow.
- In CPM Account Manager portal,configure a link or button with create work as action on click event. Provide the new case type class name and Flow name in Action tab (pyStartCase here).
- After launching the CPM Account Manager portal. Clicking on link/button.,New case item opens in a new tab in the portal.
- The first stage runs and a flow action appears on screen in that new tab.
- Click Submit.
- Try closing the tab by clicking on close button.
- Tab does not get closed.
Root CauseIncorrect implementation at user end for handling of Temporary Work Objects.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
This activity CPMClearTemporaryFields helps in Clearing the traces of data created by temporary state of the current interaction.
- In the flow, before Persist Case smart shape , add a utility shape and call the CPMClearTemporaryFields activity rule.
- Do 'Save As' of CPMClearTemporaryFields activity rule into the class (class in which the flow is present) and also do 'Save As' of PrevTempId property into the same class.
Published February 24, 2017 - Updated March 1, 2017