Tabs inside DynamicContainer of a harness not rendered correctly
-> There is a portal, which in turn has a harness.
-> In this harness, there are 2 sections, the top section has a button (labelled Enable/Disable). On click of this button, an event is configured that refreshes the bottom section as well as calls an activity.
-> The bottom section has a tab layout. These tabs are harness rules. There are conditions specified on the tab visibility. These tabs need to be visible and invisible when "Enable/Disable" button is clicked.
No error messages.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a simple text property say ABC.
- Create a Portal.
- In the portal harness, drag a panel set (panel set containing top, centre and bottom panels)
- In the top panel, add a section which has a button "Enable/Disable".
- Create a OnClick action set for the button containing the following 2 actions: -> Refresh other section (the section which contains the tab layout) by executing an activity - activity sets the property to enable or disable depending on what the current value is. The value is made disable if the current value is Enable and vice-versa.
- In the centre panel, add a section containing tabbed layout with all the tabs as harness rules.
- Create a When rule (say M) which has condition pyWorkPage.ABC == "Enable". In the pages and classes tab of the when rule add pyWorkPage and appropriate class.
- Add visibility condition for all the tabs - Visible when rule – M.
In 7.1.0 code changes corresponding to "Browser Refresh" and "High Availability" feature-goals work created this bug.
For above features, data model gets created when the portal's harness having Dynamic Container is being rendered, and data model gets updated with dynamic tabs meta data.
On browser refresh if the data model is available PRPC creates dynamic tabs.
To handle this issue, system needs to update:
- GenerateTabbedSection function to invoke GenerateElementmodel function.