Task items disappear on toggling interaction tabs
Toggling between tabs in Interaction portal is replacing home tab with the composite screen of Interaction.
No error message.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Search and view for multiple cases.
2. Open a resolved completed case.
3. Reopen the case.
4. While reopening the case toggle between the other open case tabs, that is before loading case data of each tab.
5. Click home tab.
6. Go to toggled tab and go to reopened case tab.
7. Observe that the Home screen is been replaced with the composite of the Interaction.
If the use case is run slowly then there is no problem. So the problem exists when use casr is run at higher speed.
If busy indicator is shown until the screen loads on click of home tab, all the other tabs would be disabled. So developer cannot click on it until the screen loads.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Add below code in UserWorkForm
2. In the section ‘CPMPortalRecents’, on click or press enter of second Home tab, add a run script at the top to set busyIndicator and the other at the end to unset the busy Indicator.
0% found this useful