Template circumstancing does not work for report definitions
On circumstancing a report definition using the Template option, the base report definition displays instead of the circumstanced report definition.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a report definition (base).
- Create a shortcut for the report definition.
- Pick a property on the operatorID (such as pyUserIdentifier) and create a circumstance template.
- Create a circumstance definition based on the operator.
- Specify the circumstance definition to create a circumstanced version of the report definition (that is additional or different from the base report definition columns).
- Log in with each user.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.