Test cases and Flow markers not seen on Flow rule to run
Created several Test cases and Flow markers for a Flow rule.
But these created Test case and Flow markers are not visible on Test cases tab of Flow rule to run.
These Flow markers does not get listed on Automated Unit testing Dashboard as well.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to flow rule.
2. Open Test cases tab.
3. Click on Record Test case.
4. Record the scenario and save the recording as Test case rule.
5. Open the Test cases tab on the Flow rule for which the Test case was created.
6. Refresh the Tab.
7. No created Test cases found.
Repeat the above steps to create a Flow Markers and check the listing in Test cases tab of Flow rule.
8. Open Automated Unit testing Dashboard.
9. No Flow markers are listed.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
pyAllValidTestCases and pyAllValidFlowMarkers activities were customized in the application.
Also, the test ruleset was not included in the ruleset hierarchy of the application.
Using Out-of-the-box (OOTB) rules and adding the test ruleset to the ruleset stack fixes the issue.
0% found this useful