TextArea wrapping issue on delegated rule
The users have created a Local Storage in Data Type. In the local Storage there is one column as textarea. In Designer Studio, the textarea wrapping is fine. When the rule is delegated and opened by any Manager/User, the textwrapping goes away.
Issue is replicable in all browsers.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Local Storage Data Type and have one column as textarea.
- Delegate the rule
- Login via manager portal in IE 11.
- Click on Configurations on left portal.
- Click on "EDIT" button for item "Delegated Rule"
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules as the CSS "pre-wrap" was not applied.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open userworkform and do save as in your ruleset
- Apply the below code: