Tickler 1 & and Tickler 2 body details are not overwritten
SummaryWhen a Swift correspondence is generated with Tickler 1 & 2 enabled, the Tickler data is not present in Tickler message of outbound correspondence.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to the Application.
- Create Beneficiary Claims Non-Receipt case and fill mandatory details.[Any case can be created].
- Go to Complete Entry>Submit>Perform Research>Submit>Process Case Step by Step.
- Select Other Action>Fast Correspondence.
- Select the Correspondence type and Message type.
- Select Tickler Required as Yes.
- Provide values for Tickler Interval 1 and Tickler Interval 2.
- Submit the data.
- Fill Related Reference and submit.
- Login as some other operator to verify the correspondence as the same operator who has created the correspondence cant verify the correspondence.
- Verify the submissions.
- Check if all three messages, that is, original message, tickler 1 message and tickler 2 message are sent differently.
Root CauseThere is a defect in Pegasystems’ rule AppCorrTicklerVerifyCheck of class PegaApp-Work.
Pass current parameter page checkbox of step-1 of rule AppCorrTicklerVerifyCheck is not enabled. And in step-1, an activity AppCorrSetCorrHandle is invoked which sets the CorrHandle parameter using the flow name.
Since current parameter page is not passed,the flow name is also not passed.Due to which CorrHandle parameter is not set. Generally CorrHandle parameter is used open any correspondence.
Since the CorrHandle parameter is not set to recent value, the correspondence is always the original message.
ResolutionEnable the check box Pass current parameter page in the step-1 of the rule AppCorrTicklerVerifyCheck.
Published July 14, 2016 - Updated August 11, 2016