UI kit import causes layout issues
When UI-Kit-07 version in Application rulesets is changed from 01-01-01 to 04-01-01, screen layouts appear distorted through out the application
In detail :
a. The application was initially created using wizard on Pega 7.1.6 and wizard added UI-Kit-7:01-01-01 to applications ruleset. The application behaves normally so long as pre-requisite rulesets and UI-Kit-07 ruleset version is 01-01-01.
b. Later after recent update to Pega 7.1.9, the user noticed UI-Kit-07:04-01-01 as recent version and accordingly changed application rulesets and pre-requisite to point to 04-01-01.
c. After this they noticed layout issues in Case Manager portal.
To validate this, when they tried to pointed back to UI-Kit-07 version to 01-01-01 in pre-requisite rulesets and application ruleset and then they observed case manager portal layout appears as expected again.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Use pyCaseActionArea section in one of the application section.
2) Change the version from UI-KIT:01-01-01 to UI-KIT:04-01-01.
3) Run the application section and see an extra layout added.
A software use or operation error : pyCaseActionArea section in UI-Kit:04-01-01 is changed. A new layout has been added which is displayed at runtime.
Below is the local-change:
1) Save as the section pyCaseActionArea into application ruleset.
2) Remove the new layout introduced in UI-Kit-04-01-01 or add a visible condition to always false.