UI not consistent between migrated operators and new operators
Application migrated from Pega 7.1.7 to Pega 7.1.9. Old user/operator when accessed in Pega 7.1.9, then few of the buttons and text labels are not displayed in expected styles. Refer the below screenshots:
If the old user/operator account is resaved or using new operator in Pega 7.1.9, then it is displayed correctly. However, due to business requirement users cannot be resaved.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure custom header values and apply CSS header label with font size of 18
- Create an operator in 7.1.7
- Upgrade the system to 7.1.9
- Launch the caseworker portal.
- check that the font is not as expected.
- Create a new user in 7.1.9 and launch the case worker portal.
- Observe the UI is different between these two operators.
desktopbase.css is not supposed to load for new portal like composite portal. This skin file is used in 5.x application.
Apply HFix-31293. The changes of this hotfix is as below:
Added a safe check to load the style only when the portal is not composite.
Published January 27, 2017 - Updated January 29, 2017