Unable to access Engine API documentation from Dev portal
Unable to access the Engine Application Programming Interafce (API) documentation from the Development portal.
operation completed but no content returned
Steps to Reproduce
- Deploy prhelp
- Access the Engine API or Pega Help from within a rule form
Menu controls configured are not updated after the upgradation of the Pega version.
Perform the following local-change:
- Launch the Configure menu from the Designer Studio
- Select User Interface (UI), Application readiness and HTML5
- Go to the UI Elements tab and click the Upgrade Show Menu button
- Relaunch the portal and click the Engine API
0% found this useful