Unable to add multiple networks to benefits in PCS
Product Composer System (PCS) displays only one network on the Add Benefit/Grouper screen after multiple network was selected for one of the benefits.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a plan with multiple networks.
2. Navigate to Configure Benefits > Benefits > Add Benefit/Grouper.
3. Add a benefit, and add multiple networks for that benefit.
4. Add another benefit, and try to add networks.
5. Verify the list of networks displayed in smart search results.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful