Unable to change default page context from navigation rule
User with the navigation rule (Portal>Harness>PanelSet>Section->Menu>Navigation) is performing "Launch Harness" - "Replace Current" in actions with "Using Page" set to one of his application page "AppPage". On execution, it does not pick the page passed, instead it takes pyDisplayHarness.
It works fine when the user performs "Launch Harness" - "Pop-up Window", page is sets to "AppPage".
There is no error message. The Harness is launched with Pega default harness page "pyDisplayHarness" instead of Using Page.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Navigation rule using the path Portal>Harness>PanelSet>Section>Menu>Navigation.
2. Create an entry in the Navigation rule to Launch Harness with Target as "Replace Current" and Using Page set to an application specific page.
3. Launch the portal and launch tracer.
4. Click on the entry and observe the page name in tracer.
5. Change action target in Navigation rule to 'Pop-up Window' and repeat step 1-4 to observe the change in tracer.
The using page was not passed properly for replace current scenarios of Launch Harness. And, pzpega_ui_dynamiccontainer.js and pega_desktop_api.js requires some changes to pass the correct page context for doUIAction request.
HFix-23206 addresses this issue.