Unable to click the File Browse control
Unable to click the File Browse control. This occurs while using the Universal Web adapter.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a control for button element where input type = "file"(choose file)
- Invoke the PerformClick method on the control created
It is a limitation with the Chrome browser. The user is not allowed to click the Choose File button programmatically without user activation on the button.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create windowsAdapter for chrome.exe
- Interrogate the frame using the Windows interrogation frame
- Invoke the Focus method on the choose file control
- Invoke the Sendkeys method on .Interrogated frame