Unable to close the modal dialog in a Mashup screen
After embedding the Pega Internet Application Composer (IAC) gadget in a portal, user is unable to close a modal dialog (which displays results when open) when there are multiple records and a scroll bar on the Mashup screen.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure a local action to launch a modal dialog on clicking a button
2. Include the section in the Mashup gadget
3. Run the case and navigate to the gadget screen
4. Click the button to launch the modal dialog
5. Click the Close (X) icon in the top right corner of the screen
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The modal dialog jsFocusLastElement API returns the last element with the td element present at the bottom of the screen. The modal dialog does not close on clicking the Close icon because the focus shifts to the bottom of the screen.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Add the changes to the API to fix the RTE focus issue on tab In or Out.
Include the below script in a non-auto generated section and include the section in the modal dialog section.