Unable configure two managed server targets for JMS topic
The requirement is to configure multiple managed server targets for single JMS topic in Pega 7 application.
PRPC setup on multinode weblogic environment steps:
1. Create two Servers and assign it to a Cluster.
2. Create a Cluster with two Servers as part of the Cluster.
3. Both these managed servers have a channel with name, for example: ‘Channel-0’ created to listen on a unique port number that does not conflict with Admin or managed server ports.
4. This channel also uses cluster-broadcast protocol and is specified for ‘Messaging’ in Cluster as ‘Unicast Broadcast Channel’.
5. Create a datasource and target it to the Cluster.
6. Create JMS Servers and target each one of them unique JMS Servers in the cluster.
7. Create a JMS Module PRPC_ClusterJMS_Module and target it to the cluster.
8. Create a Distributed Topic in the JMS Module.
Click Next > Select Advanced Targeting > Create a new Sub Deployment
9. Target the Distributed Topic to each of the JMS Servers.
10. Create a Connection Factory. Click Next and Select Advanced Targeting.
11. Finally, the JMS Module will look like below.
Provide the JVM args, JAVA_HOME and temp dir location on Server Start tab of each of the managed instance that will be started from Admin console using Node manager.
0% found this useful