Unable to connect to Agile Studio
Unable to connect to Agile Studio.
Enter a valid Agile Studio URL.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Application Definition of the target application
- Select the 'Integration & security' tab
- Click the 'Configure integration' button in the 'Agile Workbench integration'.
- Click Pega Agile Studio.
- Paste the Agile Studio URL in the field.
- Click the Connect button.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The Authorization profile was incorrect.
Perform the following local-change:
1. In the URL, use v1 instead of v2 since only v1 is supported.
For example: https://YOURURL/prweb/PRRestService/api/v1
2. Tracer Error: The server responded with an HTTP 401 code, indicating an authorization problem.
The body of the service's response, which is set up for mapping in the Connector rule, is empty for this service call.
Verify the Agile studio Authorization profile, and enter the correct username and password.