Unable to create app on top of NBAM using NBAM Administrator ID
When creating new application on top of NBAM Framework using New Application wizard an error is generated.
.pyDefaultTabOld:The value ArtifactExplorer for property pyDefaultTabOld is not defined in the prompt list
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to the NBAM application using NBAM Administrator ID.
2. Click Next-Best-Action Marketing in the Designer Studio and select New Application.
3. Create a new application by entering the following information:
Application Name: ABC
Build on application: Next-Best-Action Framework
Application structure: Implementation only
4. Leave all other settings on the next screens as default.
5. On step 4 of the wizard, click Create.
6. The app is not created. Step 4 remains with no error on the UI. However, if you open Clipboard, there is an error on pyWorkPage.
There appears to be an issue with the NBAM administrator Operator ID which user copied and created his Operator ID.
Local-change is to use administrator as the operator ID to create the new application.