Unable to create Business Intelligence Exchange extract rules
Unable to create Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) extract rules in the Pega Sales Automation application.
Steps to Reproduce
- Run the Application wizard to build a new application on Pega Sales Automation 7.21
- Review the work tables that are created in the database
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The pxCommitDateTime and pxSaveDateTime fields were not present in the out-of-the-box Pega Sales Automation tables. As a result, the new application tables also did not have these fields.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Add the pxCommitDateTime and pxSaveDateTime columns in the database tables
- Resave the class rule and Data-Admin-DB-Table instances for tables so the columns are populated for new work objects
- Resave the existing work objects to update the data
0% found this useful