Unable to create a Case from an agent
SummaryAgent activity is failing and Work Object (WO) are not getting created.
Error MessagesYou lack access required to execute RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY WORK- PZLAUNCHINTERNALFLOWS #20151120T212851.491 GMT.
Steps to Reproduce1. Create an Advanced agent runs with 60 seconds of interval.
2. Keep category is Case Management.
3. In security tab of agent rule, add an access group and uncheck the bypass authentication.
4. In Usage Activity option is selected.
5. In the security tab of activity rule, select both checkboxes (Allow direct invocation from the client or a service, Require authentication to run).
Root CauseAn issue in the custom application code or rules.
Tracing an agent throws error "You lack access required to execute RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY WORK- PZLAUNCHINTERNALFLOWS #20151120T212851.491 GMT."
ResolutionThis issue is resolved through the following local-change:1. Open custom Agent.2. Select the Security Tab.3. Select the checkbox for bypass authentication.
4. Remove Access Group.
5. Clear the "Require authentication to run" checkbox in the security tab of activity rule.
Published August 10, 2016 - Updated August 22, 2016