Unable to delete Child Case from Parent WorkPage
SummaryUser has cover object which has multiple covered work objects. User has deleted the covered work object, then user is unable to open the cover work object
Error Messages"Unable to find an instance"
Steps to Reproduce
- Create cover work object
- Create multiple covered work objects
- Delete the covered work object using obj-delete method
Root CauseAs cover work object contains covered work objects references at pxCoveredInsKeys, pxCoveredCount, pxCoveredCountOpen properteis , While user deleting the covered work objects, User not updating cover work object properly
ResolutionUpdate pxCoveredInsKeys, pxCoveredCount, pxCoveredCountOpen properties while deleting the covered work object.
1. Open the Child and Parent Work objects using Obj-Open-By-Handle
2. Loop the pxCoveredInsKeys to find out the exact covered work object pzInsk key to remove it from value list.
3. Decrease the pxCoveredCount and pxCoveredCountOpen properties
4. Delete the child case and save the parent case with the changes
5. Commit the changes
Published September 29, 2016 - Updated October 18, 2016