Unable to delete a page from embedded page list property
When the user tries to delete a page from an embedded pagelist property, say Pagelist().Pagelist() from a tree grid, it is again inserting a blank page.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a tree grid.
- Populate a embedded page list property, say Pagelist().Pagelist().
- Configure Delete button for one Tree Grid columns
- Launch local action to get the confirmation message before deleting
- Call the RemoveFromPageList activity from Post-Processing actvity.
User has launching local action to get confirmation to delete the row. User has called RemoveFromPageList activity from Post-Processing activity of location action. Activity is deleting the item from page list, However PRPC is inserting the blank row as it has to process the local action on the same pagelist item.
Below local change addresses the issue
- Create new property ISDelete in Data class which was referred in page list
- Open the flow action which is launched during delete button click and mention Pre and Post processing activities
- Write an Pre-Processing activity SetToFalse to set the value of ISDelete to false
- Write an Post-Processing activity SetToTrue to set the value of ISDelete to true
- Mention the Delete icon Actions like below
- Modify the activity where logic was written to delete the page from page list like below. Below should be first step of activity.
Published August 29, 2016 - Updated September 11, 2016