Unable to display reports in multiple windows
SummaryReports open in separate windows and copy the content.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create 2 report definitions
- Add create a link on the user portal with actions tab configured to invoke the reports
- From the user portal click report 1, report opens
- Without closing report 1, click report 2 and it opens
- Now get the focus back on report 1 by clicking the window header, report 1 displays the content on report 2
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The pyReportTitle property is updated on toggling the report definition on separate windows.
Published May 23, 2017 - Updated June 9, 2017