Unable to enter large text in documentation description field
SummaryOn entering large text in the Documentation Description field, an error message displays on the screen. This error message does not provide details about the character count.
Error MessagesPlease correct the errors indicated and try again.
Steps to Reproduce1. Log in to the application.
2. Launch Inbound Correspondence Interaction.
3. Enter text (more than 60 characters) in the Document Description field.
Root CauseThe error message text was not configured to display character count.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
1) Open the section CPMNewInCorr.
2) Open the Document Description properties .
3) On the Presentation tab, set the maximum character limit to 60 and select Display Character count as True.
Published June 9, 2017 - Updated August 2, 2017