Unable to expand grid after modal dialog
Unable to expand grid after closing modal dialog. This behaviour only occurs after closing modal dialog (which opens on Double-click event on row).
Source for grid is pagelist (.AppData.BorrowerList), class of page list is SB-WPDebt-Data-Party-Borrower.
User have tried Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18059, Opera 42.0.2393.517 and Chrome 56.0.2924.76. The issue takes place in all browsers.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Repeat grid. The Repeat Grid has Expand Pane option.
- In expand pane opens section with another grid. Also on first grid configured action in modal dialog.
- Double click on grid row to open modal dialog.
- Click “Submit”, then modal closes.
- Click Expand icon on grid row. For the first time the inner grid brings no results. After colapsing the row, if user going to expand it again, the inner grid content become visible.
In Expand Pane Grid, with launch local action (Modal dialog) configured on row.
After Expanding and collapsing the row, open Local action on that row and submit it and expand the row now, nothing gets expanded.
As the configuration suggests Expand multiple rows for expand pane grid, the row details are not removed from Data Object Model (DOM) and display set to None.
But launching a local action and submitting that row causes clearing the row details section causing the issue.
0% found this useful