Unable to expand or collapse layouts in screen
User is unable to expand or collapse the tabs in UI.
As a result, either the screen becomes too large if all tabs are expanded by default, or if the tabs are collapsed user is not able to see the information contained in the tabs.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add collapsible layouts in a section.
2. Include the section in HTML rule (for ex HTMLRule1).
3. On click of a button in another section configure on click run activity.
4. In activity add a step with show-html and pass HTMLRule1 as parameter.
5. Run case and click on button.
6. Observe in the new window, collapsible layouts are not working as expected that is user is unable to expand or collapse.
A software use or operation error:
User has added WorkFormStandard_NonHarness rule in the HTML rule where section with collapsible layouts is embedded due to which in browser console "setUserStart (id)" is undefined error was coming.
WorkFormStandard_NonHarness is missing static bundle pzPega_ui_harness file which has API for setUserStart (Id).
Perform the following local-change:
Instead of including WorkFormStandard_NonHarness in the HTML rule, use WorkFormStandard.
0% found this useful