Unable to find Data-Admin-Security-AuthenticationProfile
User is on Pega 7.2.1 and trying to integrate Box web storage provider with Pega. In the application rule form under Integration & security tab, user has selected "Store in web storage provider" option and have selected the provider as Box and specified the Authentication profile to be used for Box integration.
However, when they are trying to browse to a target folder in Box using Browse button they are getting the below error message on screen.
It looks like the value for Authentication profile is not getting set correctly at run time in the REST connector named "Pega-Int-Storage-Box-Folders pzFolders".
Unable to find Data-Admin-Security-AuthenticationProfile: .pyAuthProfile Fail:InternalReason.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Application rule in Pega 7.2.1.
- Go to Integration & Security tab.
- Under content storage section, select the option "Store in web storage provider" .
- Select Box from the Provider drop-down and mention corresponding authentication profile to be used for Box integration.
- Click on browse button to browse to the target folder in Box.
An issue in the custom application code or rules is identified as root cause of the issue.
A custom version of pyInvokeRESTConnector activity present in user ruleset was being called during runtime which did not have changes needed for Box integration.
Removing the custom version of pyInvokeRESTConnector activity from the user ruleset and referring to the Pega 7.2.1 provided Out-of-the-box (OOTB) version of pyInvokeRESTConnector activity resolves the issue.