Unable to find pyWorkParty page and properties in section
Unable to resolve the references provided in Pages&Classes tab, if the references starts with a dot.
pyCondition: Property PegaFS-Data-Party.PrimaryRegulatorKey is undefined.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Define Section in Work Class and define .pyWorkParty() reference in pages&classes tab which references to a subclass of Data-Party-Operator.
2. Use this reference for a visible expression for any field or layout by giving the expresstion as .pyWorkParty(ElementaryClient).Property.
3. Try to save the section.
PRPC does not support the references which starts with dot, in all the rules. In this particular case, you need to use Primary page or pyWorkPage instead of directly referring the page which starts with dot.
Perform the following local-change:
if .pyWorkParty it is part of a top level page (such as, pyWorkPage), then declare the reference in page and classes as follows:
• Type of top level page (for example, type of pyWorkPage)
• Type of embedded property (for example, pyWorkPage.pyWorkParty() )
If it is part of Primary page, then declare in pages and classes
• Type of primary page using keywork "Primary"
• Type of embedded property (for example, Primary.pyWorkParty() )
0% found this useful