Unable to hide the Complex checkbox-type question header
Unable to remove or hide the header of a Complex checkbox type question in the Question rule configuration menu.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a question set.
- Create a Complex question. Configure the answer as 'multiple checkbox' type. Fill it with data. Option to remove the header is not available.
- Initialize the question set by adding it to the starting flow using the Question Page SmartShape. The question displays with the header. Option to hide the header from the question configuration menu is not available.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Customize the ComplexQuestionCheckboxTemplate section.
- Add the Never to hide the header When condition (Do not delete the cell. Add the Never condition visibility instead).
- Revalidate and perform a Save All for the questions.
0% found this useful