Unable to include images in Email
Image embedded in the correspondence rule goes missing in the email generated and instead of the image user gets a cross icon in the email received.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup email account using email wizard.
2. Create a correspondence, and embed an image into correspondence.
3. Create an activity and use "SendEmailNotification" or "SendEmailwithAllAttachments" activity to send the email.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules: The image content is missing in the email header and hence the image is not loading.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a Step with method Property-Set in the existing activity and set the value as pxThread.pxReqHomeURI as shown below:
- Create a non-auto generated section and place the following code to include the property. <IMG src='<p:r n=".testURL" m="normal"/>/webwb/someimage.jpg' />
- Include the Section in correspondence:
0% found this useful