Unable to initialize the drop-down list value
A section is configured with a drop-down list that is always visible. Below the section is a group of sections with check boxes whose visibility is dependent on the value selected in the drop-down list.
Unable to initialize the drop-down list value so that one of the check box sections displays.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a custom pyEditElement section.
- Add two layouts to the section.
- Add a drop-down list with values, on the first layout.
- Add check boxes, on the second layout.
- Set a default value, for the drop-down list, in the first section.
- Check out the Decision Data to edit the content, check boxes should reflect the value in the drop-down list.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The check boxes do not display because the default value of the drop-down list is not configured.
Perform the following local-change:
Add a placeholder (for example, Select) to the drop-down list, that directs the user to select an option.
Published October 11, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.