Unable to install hotfix in Pega 7.1.9
Unable to install hotfixes through Hotfix Installer when the hotfix contains a DDL and executes the DDL script.
The installation process will be stopped. Please restart the hotfix installation after applying the schema changes manually.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Import the DL item from Hotfix Installer.
2. Download DDL script provided by Pega.
3. Run the script.
4. Try to re-install DL item.
Grants are not autogenerated unless the Admin data source is configured. User have to explicitly grant ALL privilege for the new table introduced with the hotfix.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Run the following SQL to grant necessary privilege for the newly introduced table:
- GRANT ALL ON TABLE <<pegarules>>.<<new table name>> TO <<pegadata>>