Unable to launch modal flow action on pyworkpage
Can not launch a modal flow action (AttachAFile) on pyWorkpage from the cell of a repeating layout.
Failed to find instance X-Y-Z-Data-RulesEnabled.AttachAFile of type
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a data class.
2. Create a property on your work class that is a pagelist of the data class.
3. Create a flowaction with a section that has a repeating layout in it based on the pagelist property.
4. Embed a button within a cell of a row of the repeating layout.
5. Specify on click of the button to launch a modal flow action (AttachAFile) based on pyWorkPage.
6. Run the application and observe that Pega tries to launch AttachAFile off the data class instead of pyWorkPage.
User should not use ‘pyWorkPage’ in the ‘Using Page’ field.
The following Local-change was provided to the user:
User’s repeating grid is accessing the page list under the Data class. To access the local action under Work class, user needs to use Using Page field.
In the Button Behavior configuration, user changed ‘pyWorkPage’ used in Using Page to some other name (for example, myPage) to reference to user’s application work class.
User also needs to add it in the Pages & Classes of the section.