Unable to move further from Capture Census screen
User is getting a validation error while processing an application and is unable to move further from census screen.
Census:Applicant is ineligible for coverage, cannot complete application process error is displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to the system.
2. Click on New - Quote - Individual.
3. Select the Gender , DOB, enter Zipcode and click Continue.
4. Select a plan and click Continue.
5. Enter mandatory details in Review and apply screen and click Finish.
6. Click Submit button.
7. Click Create application link.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Finish.
10. Click Edit link and update the SSN number and click Submit.
11. Click Next.
Observe the below issue :
Census:Applicant is ineligible for coverage, cannot complete application process error is displayed
The error is occurring due to lack of records in 'PegaHC-Data-CoverageCode' database table.
Therefore, the .Eligible Declare Expression is setting Eligible value to 'No' and the user is unable to move forward because the validation is failing.
Import Sample data into 'PegaHC-Data-CoverageCode' database table.
0% found this useful