Unable to open the PopUp with Arabic script inside in IE10
User reported that they were unable to see the pop-up when it contains the Arabic characters in it. And, they were also not able edit any Propositions containing Arabic characters from the Proposition landing page in DSM.
No error message but Internet explorer is not responding.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Edit the existing Propositions to have the html tag containing the paragraph tag as below -
2. Save the changes and try to edit the same from proposition landing page in DSM.
3. Customize NBAA postal to have a hyperlink and on a click event configure the Rich Text Editor to populate the above mentioned html data to it.
4. Try opening the pop-up, observe that IE 10 crashes.
The behavior is specific to IE 10, when the paragraph tag contains the numeric or English along with Arabic characters Internet explorer will not be able to set the appropriate font family and crashes.
IE 10 was not able to set an appropriate font-family size for the same. To help overcome this issue, following suggestions are provided:
1. Have the two separate tags for Arabic and English or numeric and then concatenate them.
2. Or, have a font set on the same paragraph tag.
0% found this useful