Unable to process arbitration charge back
Users are unable to process arbitration chargebacsk when the representment amount is less than the original dispute amount. After getting the representment for MasterCard, if the user edits the representment amount to a value lower than the original dispute amount then the user is not able to proceed the arbitration chargeback.
"Chargeback amount can't be greater than representment amount."
Steps to Reproduce
- Create case with MasterCard account number.
- Perform the first chargeback.
- Perform the representment.
- Edit the Representment amount with less than the original dispuete amount.
- Select other reason code from drop-down of arbitration reason code and submit.
- Select a new reason code.
- Perform ancillary question and submit.
- Chrgeback amount will get updated as per the logic - now submit again.
- Validation error is displayed.
Root CauseThis issue is caused by an error in the validation rules used by Smart Dispute.
Install HFix-26423 to address this issue.
Published March 18, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.