Unable to read an incoming multipart response
Unable to read an incoming multipart response.
Steps to Reproduce
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
To map the multipart response to pyAttachmentPage, configure the response in the activity which invokes the REST connector.
For example, consider the below activity,
- Clear any existing information on pyRequestAttachmentPage.
Set Method to Page-Remove
- Create a new pyRequestAttachmentPage.
Configure When to Page-New
- Create the new AttachmentFile page.
- Set property names to map the incoming multipart response to Pega properties. The values vary depending on the EndPoint format.
- This is the first instance of the pyRequestAttachmentPage. Use this instance to set the first part (text). The values depend on the service.
- This is the second instance of the pyRequestAttachmentPage. Use this instance to set the second part (binary). The value for the pyAttachTypes(2) depends on the service.
- Call the REST connector.