Unable to refer a keystore file from server
Pega application is unable to read Java KeyStore (JKS) file from a referred server location and the Message Queue (MQ) test connection fails.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a DATA-ADMIN-SECURITY-KEYSTORE rule and refer a JKS file from the server.
- Create the MQ server rule and enter the necessary details.
- Enable 'Apply TCP security settings(SSL/TLS)'.
- Enter IBM MQ cipher suites and refer the keystore.
- Perform Test Connectivity.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published January 17, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.