Unable to run optimization population jobs using later option
SummaryUnable to run population jobs with the "Population Schedule At" set to "Later" because a field validation is thrown when a date is selected from the calendar icon.
Error MessagesHover error on validation: 7/22/16 12:37 PM is not a valid date/time value
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a property.
- Select optimized for reporting from the actions menu.
- Select a class.
- Click Population Schedule for later.
- Use the calendar control to select a date days in the future.
- Observe that a validation error with red exclamation mark displays for the datetime field.
- Hovering over the mark shows a message like "7/22/16 12:37 PM is not a valid date/time value".
pyShowCandidatesForOptimization uses the deprecated Datetime control.
Save pyShowCandidatesForOptimization to the application ruleset layer and change the control from the deprecated DateTime control to the current pxDateTime control.
Published August 11, 2016 - Updated August 22, 2016