Unable to select a date from a Calendar Control
Unable to select a date from a Calendar Control, after adding a Date control, in a repeating grid, with multiple action sets (such as DT, Section refresh with DT and Activity (compare end date to start date)). The issue occurs on selecting and unselecting the date and repeating the action multiple times.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Date control in a repeating grid with Action Set (End date must be after the Start date. The Start date can be before or after the Current date).
- Select the End date to be before the Start date. Now, select the End date after the Start date.
- Repeat Step 2 multiple times.
Multiple action sets were configured on the Calendar control.
Perform either of the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Use the activity to validate dates in separate action sets not under refresh.
- Create a new editValidate rule using the below code:
0% found this useful